Whooper swans wintering in Altai Altai’s national reserve “Lebediniy” is the best place in Russia for photographing the wintering of the swans. Here, these beautiful birds gather from the very north of Western Siberia. There are plenty of unfrozen lakes and rivers—all due to the abundance of hot springs. Lake “Lebedinoe”, “Swan Lake”, remains unfrozen through the entire winter and this is the place where we will be heading for our expedition.
Please select the additional tour options (for the registered users these options will be added to their wish-list):
- Meet and greet at the airport of Barnaul.
- Group transfer Barnaul airport—hotel—Barnaul airport. Private transfer on request.
- Accommodation near the national reserve (single), breakfast included
- Daily group transfer hotel—national reserve—hotel
- Top Russian wildlife photographer as your tutor
- Access to the reserve
- Access to a viewing platform, to lake shore, and bird-feeding